While it is the case that you come to this site in search of practical information for the animal you are either about to bring into your home or the one with whom you have lived and whose behavior has been troubling you, sometimes we all need a little levity in our lives. While the following may not be rooted in pragmatism, it certainly underscores why dogs are so beloved. Indeed, so much so, they get to star in their scripts and command large salaries.Is it not true that every dog has his day? Some of man’s best friends have become permanently etched into our subconscious, either for humbling heroism, where they brave tremendous odds to save those they love. Or for those delightful and quirky dogs on Saturday morning cartoons and in kids’ programming who teach children about the meaning of bravery or how to share when playing with others. From the cowardly to the cuddly, the quirky to the sinister, dogs, both real and fictitious have left an indelible mark upon our hears and minds for the roles they have played in literature, cinema and television.ArgosThe tragic loyalty of Argos, Odysseus’ hound in Homer’s eponymous tale shows us a sincere and immediate loyalty, despite Odysseus having been away from his home for twenty years. Sadly, the once hale and hearty hound, best of all hunters and trackers, had fallen on ill times, and was found by the hero, lying in a pile of manure, infested with lice and fleas. Yet, after so long, the bold beast recognized his master and greeted him after a dog’s fashion, by wagging his tail. Odysseus’ companion, Eumaeus, commented on the skill and tenacity of the dog and how, in his youth, he could not be bested by any beast of the forest. Argos, after waiting patiently for two decades for his master, in a final act of devotion, passes quietly as the hero goes by, preserving Odysseus’ plan to remove his wife’s suitors from his house.Though The Odyssey was decidedly not of the ‘a boy and his dog’ brand of cinema or story telling, there were numerous stories in that vein – from Disney and other sources. From the heart-tugging and tearful tale of the Labrador/Mastiff mix adopted by the poor Coates family in Old Yeller to the endearing charm, tenacity and loyalty of Old Dan and Little Ann, the protagonist’s prized Redbone Coonhound hunting dogs in Where the Red Fern Grows, there is a rich, thriving history to be found.Disney and Other Animated HoundsBut if you think that tearful and sweet tales of the dogs we adore (and, especially in the case of the previous examples, the lives they lose) are the only thing that an artist’s brush or an author’s pen can conjure up, we advise you to think again. Animated works, from some of Disney’s greatest classics, to the fun and quirkiness of cartoons in modern times aim to capture the tenacity and spirit of every dog in their tales. You’ve got the bold and daring cross-country chase of the Dearly’s dogs Pongo and Missis (Darling and Perdita in the animated Disney movie) in The One-Hundred and One Dalmatians, to Clifford the Big Red Dog, to Courage, the anthropomorphic purple dog who lives in Nowhere, Kansas, defending his elderly owners from all manner of surreal and sinister things in Courage the Cowardly Dog (Cartoon Network).Here’s a bit of trivia for you – while Clifford was born tiny (he was the runt of the litter after all), he eventually grew to be about 25 feet tall – though as with tales of giants in medieval literature, the inconsistency of his size is one of the most constant things about him. In the books and early kids’ show, he was based on a red-hued Labrador vis-a-vis his friendly and helpful personality. In the latter series, which had the late John Ritter as his voice actor, Clifford was modeled after a Vizsla, a Hungarian pointer-retriever. Last but by no means in the exhaustive list (that would take far too long to completely detail here) is Ace the Bat-hound, a black or black and straw (depending on which comic or cartoon you are watching) GSD who is the companion of Bruce Wayne/Batman.’Real Life’ Dogs Who Have Captured Our HeartsBut animated furry friends aren’t the real meat on the bone. They’re merely the icing on the cake. It’s the real stars, the dogs who played iconic figures like Lassie that tend to strike a chord with dog lovers of the purest form. Of course Lassie was played by a male dog, despite what many believe. One of the best known dogs, or at least most visible, was Skippy, a.k.a. Asta, who appeared in numerous films during the 1930s. Asta, a Wire-haired Fox Terrier, was the highest paid canine star of his time, not to mention arguably the most intelligent. At his peak, this feisty and clever fellow was earning $250 a day. His filmography includes such greats as The Thin Man (and other entries in the Thin Man franchise), The Awful Truth, Bringing Up Baby and Topper Takes a Trip (his final film before retiring).Enjoying a lesser but no less important role, especially for you fans of ’80s and sci-fi films is Freddie, the Catalan Sheepdog who portrayed Doctor Emmett Brown’s Einstein in the Back to the Future films. In the movies, he was just a normal dog named after the father of relativity, yet in the cartoon that spawned in the ’90s following the success of the third film, he became anthropomorphic and assists the good doctor in many adventures. On a less specious note, we can’t leave out other greats like Strongheart, the noble and talented GSD who was one of Hollywood’s first canine stars, working in the 1920s. Rin Tin Tin (and his descendants) followed over the decades. Indeed it was thought by film producer Charles Jones that ‘Rinty’ as his owner called him, could serve as an outstanding replacement for Strongheart (who passed in 1932).And we’ve just barely scratched the surface. Whimsical, sweet, goofy and memorable, dogs of cinema and literature are every bit as endearing as your favorite pooch with storied lives to make even the most pampered pooch growl with envy.
Famous Dogs of Print and Screen
A New Era Of Electric Vehicle Market In The Coming Years
The electric vehicle market collectively accounted for 1043k units in 2016 and is anticipated to incline to 285188K units by 2030. The governments of various countries are very focused on pushing up EV sales to reduce the pollution level and thereby the global warming. With manufacturers rolling out new models and charging infrastructure picking up speed. The market is anticipated to witness immense growth during the forecast period.
In the Report “Electric Vehicle Market: By Types (BEV, HEV, PHEV); By Modules (Body & Chassis, Powertrain, Infotainment, Safety & Security); By Geography (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, RoW) – Forecast (2018 to 2023)”, published by IndustryARC, the market will be driven by development and advanced batteries in the coming decades.Electrification is the most viable way to achieve clean and efficient transportation that is crucial to the sustainable development of the whole world. The present division of year says, the electric vehicle technology including hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), and pure battery electric vehicles (BEVs) will dominate the clean vehicle market. Asia-Pacific Dominates with Major Growth in the Electric Vehicle Market Geographically, the Electric vehicle market is present in regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. The new plea of cars has increased by 70% from 2016. In 2016, over 550,000 vehicles were adopted globally which include both battery electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid vehicle. Research say China is expected to extend its industry leadership by making gains across all dimensions of the supply side EVs, including current projected production of EVs and their components. Overall, Germany and United States of America also perform well in the industry, with number of major changes in EV production. These countries saw slight fall of market, due to electric motor production because of China’s expansion. Sales Analysis Done in Full Report: The higher capacity batteries sales has increased. It is noticed that direct re-use is always cheaper than batteries under similar productivity environment. The PHEV is mapping towards sale and expected to come up with best price deal. The pricing concept gives you an idea about the estimation price of the present market, as the advancement in electric motor transmission batteries are under major development. The expansion and product launch will elucidate establishment cost and electric automobiles to sustain for longer period of time. Selected Type and Application Analysis Done in the Full Report: The uptake of EVs is the result of several factors, including strong technological progress, cost reductions and policy support, including purchase incentives, driving and parking access advantages, and increased public charging infrastructure availability. The BEVs dominated the sales over the hybrid cars in most countries until 2015. But, the plug-in vehicle (PHEV) sales have grown rapidly in the past two years and as of now the PHEVs market is nearly equal to BEV sales worldwide. PHEVs have a considerable range of advantages due to its ongoing battery performance improvements and making feasible in cost reduction driving to achieve maximum share in the marketplace. Excerpts on Market Growth Factors After the diesel emission scandal, in the city of California,$44 million investment was made by Electrify America to bring hundreds of electric vehicles to the city. The project includes 260 electric vehicles. The vehicles can locate nearby cars with an app and drive them anywhere within a 13 square mile radius. The vehicles will be available in early 2019.
ISRO announced to start its major project on lithium-ion cell technology to bring the adoption of non-exclusive basis for usage in automobiles. This initiative will accelerate the development of indigenous electric vehicle industry.
The growing adoption of electric cars is creating new opportunity for Volkswagen. It says that quantum computing technology could help to build customized batteries, with a chemical blueprint that will speed up development and production of electric vehicles batteries. This will build a specialized and customized car battery for future green cars.To access / purchase the full report browse the link belowhttps://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=18508 Key players of the Electric Vehicle Market At present, progress is the key strategy that drives the market, accounting for around 44% of total strategies adopted by key players. The major players profiled in this report include Tesla, BMW Group, Nissan Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Corporation, Volkswagen AG, General Motors, Dailmer AG, and Energica Motor Company S.P.A. These are the leading market players focusing to expand their business operations in emerging countries. Among all the continents APAC is the emerging region where investors are more focusing on to introduce innovative solutions. Some of the well footholds EVs Cars in the present market are Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Ford Focus EV; these are BEV available models. BMW i3 REX, BMW i8, Cadillac ELR, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford Cmax Energi, Toyota Prius Plugin and others are the PHEV available type models. Audi Q5 Hybris, Acura ILX hybrid, Cadillac escalade Hybris, BMW Active Hybrid 3 and other are HEV available type models.Browse full report:
https://industryarc.com/Report/18508/electric-vehicle-market-research-report-analysis.html What can you expect from the report?
The Electric Vehicle Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume AnalysisAny other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to discuss more about our consulting services.To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:Media Contact:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Business Challenges and Ways to Overcome Them
For many businesses today, there are many challenges that come along inhibiting success. It is, therefore, important to know the pitfalls that one can run into and the possible solutions. Some of these challenges are:• Lack of Integrity
• Resource management; borrowing cash
• Increased Competition and Selection
• Customer Loyalty and Marketing
• Risk management and problem-solving
• Finding competent staffThese are the main challenges that every business faces or will face. It will only be wise to have a prior understand what they are and hence find a proper way of solving them. No one starts a business to fail but at the same time, challenges are not meant for failing but to sharpen, strengthen and inspire growth. This article goes deeper into each of these setbacks and offers practical solutions for the same.Challenges and solutions1. Lack of IntegrityLack of integrity can put a business on its knees. With the standards of living going up the roof, workers trying to meet their quarterly goals and be successful at the same plus get that little overtime bonus, the temptation to cut corners is so great.Information is omitted or given in terms of doing what it takes to get ahead. There is head to head competition among employees, and soon the entire staff is infected. This behavior goes up the ladder whereby the managers and directors are also involved.For integrity to improve, there is a need for work policies to change. There should be no room for any minor or major misconduct. Staff should be trained on how they are expected to conduct themselves. Different kind of systems can be used to deal with problematic employees namely, counseling, warning, and termination. The greater the misconduct, the greater the action taken. Those who show high levels of integrity should be rewarded so that other employees can be won over to good virtues.2. Resource management; borrowing cashMoney is everything, and that is a statement that will be heard for a very long time to come. Many businesses are making a profit but what draws them back are heavy expenditures and borrowing. It is quite common to see many businesses, especially small ones, fail to manage cash flow.The main solution here is to ensure that there is enough capital or cash saved up to meet business obligations as they rise.Cash management becomes vital during the fluctuation period, as cash is flowing in more slowly into the business and moneylenders are less than willing to extend the loan repayment period. For the growing small business, tackling taxes and business the proprietor may handle accounting but dealing with the professionals is even better. Business books get more complexed with every client that walks in and employee you add. Having a professional bookkeeper will ensure your business succeeds where others are failing.Borrowing money from lending institutions only adds injury to the cash flow situation since these institutions have the power to dictate the lending terms and policies.3. Increased Competition and SelectionIt has never been an easy task to start a business, however, gone are the years when it took long procedures to start a business. Today you can purchase a host domain name online and register a business with just a few clicks. Nevertheless, staying in business is a much more convoluted subject. While business expertise was once a time consuming and expensive endeavor, nowadays you can find experts online who you can consult and get assistance from on any difficulties encountered. There are user-friendly interfaces and even support teams to help you set up an online store, get marketing materials and business cards, all at a very pocket-friendly price.The simplicity of starting a business creates a much wider level of competition. You are likely to find different businesses competing to come up with the best product while others concentrate more on their selling point instead product manufacturing. This contributes to increased selection, which makes it more challenging for businesses of all sizes to maintain customers who with a click of a mouse can change suppliers. It is a battle of marketing, focus and perception. Business owners who master these changes and provide a good customer experience will more likely be on the winning team.4. Customer Loyalty and MarketingAlong the same road of increased competition and selection to a potential customer, emails, social media, texting and other communication modes are making it easy for individuals and businesses to get their messages out to customers and hence sell more.The conservative fluctuation period is also causing a decrease in client base. Customers are forced to be conservative with their pockets and as a result, the normal business growth of new clients is not taking place as quickly as it should. Executives and business owners are forced to spend more time figuring how to go an extra mile in order to keep the existing clientele base. The same time, trying to figure out how to reach new customers in a cost-effective way without necessarily competing chiefly on price, this always leads to a race that ends at the bottom.Figuring out the best channel for marketing is the key for individuals to be successful in the current business world. How do you reach your clients with the right message and where can you find them? Once you get a new customer, how do you keep them and when do competitors of all sizes and types, trying to convince them that they can provide it cheaper or better, constantly barrage them? Identifying what your clients want and giving them a satisfactory experience will make a huge difference in your business’ future.5. UncertaintyEveryone including business leaders is usually uneasy with uncertainty. Because of economic struggles and global debts, uncertainty is more common today than in the past years. The sorrowful news is that uncertainty leads businesses and individuals to a short-term focus. Because of uncertainty, businesses tend to shy off from long-term planning for short-term benefits.While this might seem like a better choice, failure to plan five to twenty years ahead can end up destroying the value of the business in the end. Businesses must learn the art of balancing short term goals and long term goals. Usually, short term goals should be small steps leading towards the bigger goal. The ever changing market speculations by business analysts in the news usually leave a bitter taste in the mouth of business owners. The end result is executives and business owners raising prices, and thus, clients stop spending on the business. You need to get back to work with what you have and not media speculation.6. RegulationsA change in the regulations is always a major concern in certain marketplaces, but unexpected energy, financial and environmental policy is wrecking mayhem for nearly every business today. Whether a demand from stakeholders or clients to become environmental friendly or an imposed policy to increase costs due to the new carbon taxes, environmental consideration is among the biggest problems that businesses face. And we don’t have to give too much pressure to the issue of financial regulation and reform though we do have some suggestions about how to prepare to face that problem if you are a brokerage house or bank.The challenge to be solved is to comprehend the meaning of regulation in your marketplace, its effect on your business, and how to develop the skills which are required to deal with the challenge. Two main areas of regulatory problems and difficulties are health care and taxes. Lawmakers are still arguing over what is called the fiscal cliff, the combination of millions of dollars in budget cuts and tax increase. Even if the congressmen reach a conclusion, it is most likely that it won’t be understandable enough to the point of being required the following year.Health care has also been another problem for businesses. For instance, the new Affordable Health Care Act (ObamaCare) is so complicated that local and state governments won’t understand what to do, and businesses will have to sacrifice resources and time to understand the law hence hiring professionals to break it down for them to implement it effectively.Many businesses do not know whether they will have to continue with the national system, or the state system will be creating exchanges. Additionally, they do not know what that will mean for their costs. For some business enterprises, that information will aid them to conclude whether it is cheaper not to provide insurance and just pay the government fine of two thousand USD per employee or whether they will provide insurance to their employees and avoid the penalty. Companies that have nearly close to fifty workers may opt not to recruit more employees in order to remain outside the law’s radar.7. Risk management and problem-solvingA major problem faced by nearly all companies is assessing, identifying and mitigating risks, including the financial and human capital. The need for a more sophisticated challenge solving competency among current business controllers is limiting the possibilities of their ability to effectively deal with risks facing their businesses. This is the main reason business managers tend to land from the frying pan into the fire, depending on who among their executives they are trying to put away and in most cases the ever changing business environment is what starts these fires.So what is the challenge to be solved? We believe, to achieve more in the future, organizations must conclude that problem solving is the main path to business success then develop a strong problem-solving ability at all levels. As organizations continue to identify the challenges, they will have the right problem-solving techniques to know how to best maneuver them.8. Finding competent staffWithout exception, every business owner has faced the major business challenge, which is, finding the right staff, ensuring they buy into the business’ vision and retaining them. I firmly admit that I have no magic formulae for this challenge. In fact, if business executives can come up with the right formula to engage and recruit the right staff members, they would have made millions.A small organization is like a family and in most cases, they can dysfunction or work well. In large organizations, the main challenge in human resource is how to fit in the workplace and office politics, but when it comes to small organizations, it is skills and personality. When you work in a small firm, each individual’s personality can have a huge impact on the productivity and harmony of the business.The main goal is to learn how to deal with each staff member’s personality, find out what drives each staff member and shape your management accordingly. In spite of unemployment, many businesses try to find the ideal staff members with the precise skill for the business. Many upcoming manufacturing jobs require individuals with hi-tech skills. They include vacancies at the production sites where computers and machinery are used to build products like machines and airplane parts. Some skills require several years of perfection and training. Because of technological advancement, business executives are struggling to find the right high-skilled individuals to fill positions in their firm; that is individuals who have the right IT skills, deductive reasoning skills, and problem-solving skills.Final thoughtsWithout the right skills to identify and solve problems that arise in business, many businesses end up failing in fulfilling their core mission and vision. It is then the obligation of business owners and executives to make sure that all these challenges are looked into and come up with the right formula to solve them. Moreover, it is not only the obligation of the business executives but also all other members involved in the business to make sure that some, if not all the challenges, are dealt with in an appropriate and ethical manner.